.love.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
New Blogger & Experimentee in the Kitchen!
Wow! I have a blog now! This was so I can keep up with my fellow student-teaching girls! Like it? Anyway... I guess I am all about new things today! I have also been experimenting in the kitchen! I found some recipes on the 24 hour fitness website (yes... I have been working out again) and I have attempted 2. Attempt #1 was Baked Sweet Potato Fries and guess what, ladies?! NO FAT! They are also VERY yummy! Well, the ones that weren't burnt... I am going to try again because I just made a few for testers. My mom will get a nice surprise when she arrives home! I also made some artichoke dip. YUM! I have yet to try it because it requires 2 hours in the fridge. 30 minutes to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment